After years of a what people call fictional successful marriage life, I have come to the conclusion for an awesome married life, a true successful one. Here’s my secret formula:
- Not too much dependency, not too much freedom. Right combination is inter-dependency.
- Marriage is not a battlefield to prove supremacy over each other.
- Compassion is the key. If you don’t have in you, you cannot give it.
- Replace marriage by the concept of soul-mate.
- Learn something from marriage. Marriage represents the whole world in a miniature form: it teaches you many things.
- The ordinary marriage is an unconscious bondage
- Marriage is beyond bondage. It gives freedom. Love is freedom. Freedom is not dependency.
- Marriage is not an effort to legalize love. It goes far beyond and higher.
- Man, and woman are not opposite, they’re complementary. The complete each other.
- SSS—Simplicity, Service, Stillness.