Success means different things to different people. There are tons of definitions available out there but my definition is simple and crazy. Success for me is:
- When my five senses are working.
- When I don’t have to wear formal dress to office or follow a dress code for a meeting.
- When I purchase and consume only what I need.
- When I don’t rush.
- When sense gratification doesn’t fool me.
- When I don’t do lavish interiors in my home.
- When I don’t desire for a bigger home or luxury car.
- When I get to write one blog post each day.
- When I don’t expect or assume things.
- When I am simple and happy.
Success for me is not when I achieve or win but rather when I remain in equanimity; with nature, universe and myself. Success for me in not accumulating but letting go.